Competition which we prepare at KREMLIN
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : NEET 2020 exam will be conducted through offline(pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type :Question paper will contain objective type of questions.
- Medium :The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- No of questions :There will be total 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks :The paper will be total of 720 marks.
- Duration :NEET exam duration is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme :Each correct answer will award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking :1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Distribution of no. of questions & marks for each subject:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany or zoology)||90 (45 – 45 each)||360|
NEET 2020 Exam Dates
|Application form release||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form||6th January 2020 (Extended)|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||June 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Answer key||July 2020|
|Result announcement||August 2020|
|Counselling date||August 2020|